Scroll down below for the demonstration video.
Two stitching frames in one! Introducing the latest version of the most advanced needlework frame in the world, a necessity for stitchers everywhere! Once you've tried it, you'll find it hard to use any other frame or hoop!
- 44 In. Perimiter, will make a square 11x11 In. frame or larger rectangle shape.
- Move large pieces around more easily NEW
- Even easier and quicker to assemble! NEW
- Absolute drum tight tension for easiest stitching.
- Never any slacking or need to ever re-grip.
- Exceptionally easy and comfortable to work with made from light plastic with no strain to hold.
- Absolutely no ring marks or slacking guaranteed!
- Reusable and entirely adjustable for each project by increments of 1 In. (2.5cm)
- Re-usable frame & pieces.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have purchased 3 or 4 of these sets. I love being able to make them just the size I need for each cross stitch I do. BUT my original set came with grips that actually stay on until I'm ready to take them off. The new sets come with plastic grips that fall off easily. I wish they would go back to the old grips. I noticed that a review from Cynthia on 2nd Oct 2013 mentioned the same problem. Is it at all possible to get/order the other grips?
The Grip & Clip stitch is really nice. I use the rubber grips and it's really useful and easy to use. The fabric is taut and it's really nice. I hope I could buy another set of rubber grips. Well, I find this product better than hoops and better that other frames in general.
I have tried all the frames and stretchers that are on the market. I can across this online and ordered it. I received it within a week. I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you so much.
For those of us who like to make encrusted CQ, this is a good product. I put my CQ on the frame and use the rubber grips. (I really do not like the new grips with a little "handle". They come off as I manipulate the frame and almost threw it away until I remembered the rubber grips.)I like the tautness that does not loosen as it might in a traditional hoop. Plus, there are times as I progress on my block that I just cannot use a hoop because I would crush the silk ribbon embroidery or beads. I also like that I can change the sizes that I am working with. Right now I have it to fit 5"X7". I just finished 10" square. Lovely to be able to control with one product. I think if the makers would just go back to the rubber grips it would be a better product. I would love to purchase another set of the rubber grips, myself.