This soft neutral pattern is evocative of Arizona's Sonoran Desert undulating with dry heat as the sun dips to the horizon.
About our Dying
Using the latest technology we can create beautiful, hand dyed effect fabrics that are colorfast and much more environmentally friendly. Note: although the fabric looks identical to hand dyed, it is not actually dyed by hand. Our dying method is better because of the following reasons;
- Washable to 212°F (100°C).Colorfast.
- Lightfast. Your designs will keep without fading.
- Pattern consistency so the dyed pattern you see is what you get.
- Environmentally friendly. Uses less than 1% of the dye of the next leading brand.
- Made in Europe, colored in the USA.
|DoveStitch Shade||Accuracy||Similar to DMC® Thread|
|Desert HDE||is very similar to:||DMC# 3046|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Again, the fabric is so nice to work with my ribbon embroidery projects. Many thanks.