A nice grey blue with lighter areas looking like you've just extinguished moody burning candles.
About our Dying
Using the latest technology we can create beautiful, hand dyed effect fabrics that are colorfast and much more environmentally friendly. Note: although the fabric looks identical to hand dyed, it is not actually dyed by hand. Our dying method is better because of the following reasons;
- Washable to 212°F (100°C).Colorfast.
- Lightfast. Your designs will keep without fading.
- Pattern consistency so the dyed pattern you see is what you get.
- Environmentally friendly. Uses less than 1% of the dye of the next leading brand.
- Made in Europe, colored in the USA.
|DoveStitch Shade||Accuracy||Similar to DMC® Thread|
|Smokey Blue HDE||is very similar to:||DMC# 926|
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This fabric appears to be colour printed, on one side only. I wanted to use if for Hardanger work, but will not be possible since any cutwork will show up the white from the back of the fabric. I am bitterly disappointed and would like to return the fabric. Pls confirm process. Txs Marie
I love it! It is so lovely to look at, and even more lovely to stitch on, especially for a cross stitcher like myself, who wants the look of Hand Dyed Linen but hates the weave...this is the best of both.